Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunday Update

Beave sent me some pics of the header being boxed up. I had to share! You guys don't know how pumped up I am to see what Beave's mods to my Bisi will produce.

Getting Ready....

Getting Packed

Stuffed Up hahaha

Special Box

All Packed Up!



Today I worked on making a template for my sheet metal head light cover. I used some card board from an old crappy record and went to cutting....

Card board template

Card board template

Card board template

Card board template

I have the fitment pretty much where I want it with the template. Now I need to buy some thin sheet metal and cut it out. I plan on riveting the cover to the unibody and sealing it. The air intake is in sections and can easily be removed. Running a long tube air intake like this is something I have wanted to do for quite some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment