Monday, March 5, 2012

A Little Bit of Progress

I haven't been able to get much done work on my Civic lately. I've been taking on a lot of side jobs to make money for more go fast parts. I did install some parts last weekend and snapped some pics.

I installed my Innovative traction bar and Innovative 95a motor mounts:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm thinking of mounting my battery on the top of the rear cross member. It fits snug and I should be able to add a brace to keep the battery still.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Please excuse the wiring mess, I still have a lot of cleaning up to do. I have a lot to do. Here's my list:

-install Walbro 255 fuel pump
-cut out the webbing inside the hood
-gut doors
-finish removing sound deadening material
-fab new radiator brackets
-fix rust
-install windshield

...and there is more that I can't think of right now. I need to get to work as the track opens in 30 days and I'm only half way finished to be ready to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment