Thursday, March 29, 2012

Finally Some Videos

My wife Kristy and I made a few videos. Before anyone gets bent out of shape about the name of the videos, I feel that it is appropriate. Technically the header is 50% made by Bisimoto and 50% made by the Acid Beaver. Thus "Bisi Beaver". It seems people think Mr. Ezerioha might get upset over the name. I certainly hope that he does not. Anyway here are the videos. Enjoy!



This weekend I will be pulling the header off to remove the sway bar and to massage a little more clearance for the header. I don't want it to crack and when idling at 800 rpm I can hear the header clanking against the sway bar. I will do anything to prevent any more cracks appearing in my header.

Here's my to do list:

-remove header, remove sway bar, pound body, install header and header brace
-fab sheet metal head light cover
-remove windshield
-fix rust
-install windshield
-clean and paint interior classic grey

I'm slowly but surely getting there. I hope to get the list knocked out. April 14th is Bandimere's opening day.  My deadline is approaching fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment