Sunday, March 25, 2012

Another Sunday Update

It was beautiful weather today in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Temps were at a nice 73* degrees F and only 5% humidity. I took this opportunity to get work done to the '88.

I went to Harbor Freight and bought a 4.5" angle grinder for $15 bucks. I bought some thin metal cutting blades for $5 dollars. I used these tools to chop up my hood and front radiator support. I did this so my radiator can fit nice and straight.

Looking Sexy

Double Yeaaaaaah

Getting There

Hood Gutted

Here are a few more shots of the underside and megaphone reverse cone...

Underside

Underside

I knocked a ton of tasks off of my to do list. Here's what I have left:

-get my Ostrich back from a customer's car so I can install into my car
-create start up video
-gut doors
-fab window mount
-fab battery tie down
-remove windshield
-fix rust
-install new windshield
-test

I know a lot of people are anxious to see a start up video. As soon  as I get emulator back it's time to fire my engine up. I won't be meeting up with the customer as I had hoped this evening. Tomorrow will be the day!

1 comment:

  1. Good work, man!

    I may just have to send you a chip so this doesn't happen again in the future. :P

    ReplyDelete