Monday, March 11, 2013

Interior Dismantling

Today I enjoyed the 55* degree weather with zero humidity today. I did some work to my Civic.

First I installed my new LCAs. They fit perfectly. The driver's side LCA was bent from a curb bender years ago. I had to really pull the LCA closer to my traction bar to get the wheel base equal. With the new LCAs the wheel base is the same and I didn't have to move the LCA closer to my traction bar.

I also removed some sheet metal from inside of my Civic's cabin:

 photo Picture001_zps69ae1f2e.jpg
 photo Picture002_zps24e1dda9.jpg

The interior looks slightly different now...

 photo Picture005_zps066bc84c.jpg
 photo Picture004_zps0e739e5b.jpg

I wasn't able to round up any of my friends today to help me with Operation Rust. Hopefully tomorrow I can get some assistance and get that glass removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment