Monday, June 3, 2013

Track Day Scheduled June 14th :)

Hello fellow Honda nerds! I bet you all thought I had forgotten about my project. To the nay sayers I say hell no! This project is still in full effect. I've been lazy about posting any updates due to the shitty camera that I have available to take pictures with. This doesn't mean that I haven't done work though!

Since my last post I have installed a front camber which did wonders for my handling and feel of my car. Unfortunately due to a unibody seam I cannot extend my camber out as much as I would like to. Still it is much better than what I had before.

I also cleaned up the interior holes and have painted most of it Krylon Classic Gray. I would share some pictures if they would have come out better than they did.

Anyhow all I need is an aligment and I am ready to hit the track. My sister's own a photography business. They are going to do a little photoshoot at the track. Soon I will have some awesome pictures to share!

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment