Friday, May 25, 2012

Progress!

I made some progress today. I acquired a breather filter and JB Welded it to the catch can cap...

Breather Cap, Just as the title says

After three weeks of waiting, my last fitting from Jeg's showed up. This one little guy took that long to get to me.

Jeg's Fitting, Made from scratch just for me lol

Now that the fitting is in my possession, I finally had a chance to install my catch can.

B&R Block Fitting, Block fitting, reducer and Derale barb fitting

Rockstar Catch Can, Here is the can temporarily fastened down.

I realize that it sits a bit crooked. I don't mind it sitting like that. I will find out if that track will care for some reason just to make sure it'll pass tech.

I also made up a new headlight cover to go behind the velocity stack. This time I fashioned it out of plastic. It came out nice covered in duct tape.

'88 Civic, Shot 5/25/2012

Headlight Intake, New headlight cover made from plastic


1 comment: